Wondering what to do next week? How about a Scarecrow trail
Some of the children and parents of Engayne school are making scarecrows to be displayed outside their houses around Upminster and Cranham from Saturday and over half term week.
There are over 50 that will be on display for you to find and visit including on the Engayne Primary School gates.
Maps are available to purchase from the EPFA, link below, with each map sold you get a vote for your favourite
Please note that that once signed up, you will receive the map within 2-3 hours. This is because there is only 2 of us sending them out!
How the trail works
- Scarecrows will be displayed in front garden/drives from 24th October until Sunday 1st November(October half term week).
- Maps will be sent out to you via the email address listed in the purchase.
- One map = one vote. The more maps purchased the more votes you have!
- Scarecrows will be listed with a number please ensure this number and road name are on your vote.
- Votes for your favourite scarecrow must entered by Monday 2nd November.
- Send your vote into email@example.com (map(s) purchased will be verified at time of vote counting)
- The Scarecrow with the most votes will be announced on Wednesday 4th November
We really hope you embrace this new socially distancing event and enjoy a few hours over the half term exploring the exciting creations.
Good luck and have fun!
Charity number : 1107207