Date: Wed 8th August 2018
Location: Thames Chase Forest Centre
Bring your own bike or hire one on the meadow. There are adult and chldren’s cycles, tag-alongs, and a buggy attached to an adult cycle for little ones. We welcome children, families, over 50s, all ages and all abilities. Children must be accompanied by an adult for all activities.
– Sign up for free cycle training with Cycle Confident if you live, work or study in Havering.
– Have your bike checked by ‘Dr Bike’ for free (minor repairs only).
– Would you like to make your own smoothie? Then try Havering’s wacky smoothie bike!
– Havering Council will have their Smarter Travel Team here on the day.
– Join the Forestry Commission Community Ranger to discover places you can cycle in the community forest.
– Group Guided Ride 3:30-5:30pm
In partnership with: Cycle Confident | TrailNet | Havering London Borough Council | Forestry Commission
Havering Bikewise – Cycling hubs for the whole family.
This summer Havering council and Cycle Confident are offering Bikewise, a programme of free cycle training activities.
Thames Chase Trust (Charity No. 1115627)